#344 new
samuel tonini

encoding problem ruby 1.9

Reported by samuel tonini | November 30th, 2009 @ 05:45 PM

Hi,

while i tried to install the adva:install:core i got this rake aborted issue http://pastie.org/720400

i fixed it with dirty # coding: utf-8 adding at the top of the file

ps: I'm using ruby 1.9

cheers

sam

No comments found

Please Sign in or create a free account to add a new ticket.

With your very own profile, you can contribute to projects, track your activity, watch tickets, receive and update tickets through your email and much more.

New-ticket Create new ticket

Create your profile

Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile »

<p>Cutting edge cms, blog, wiki, forum ... plattform.</p>

<p>Find the code on <a href="http://github.com/svenfuchs/adva_cms/tree/master">GitHub: adva cms</a></p>

<p>Part of the business application framework <a href="http://www.advabest.org/">adva best</a>.</p>

People watching this ticket

Pages